Hello fellow scrappers 🙂
Today I would like to share with you a recipe for a quick card 🙂 Believe me or not it takes not more than 10 minutes to create a card, you can see below. I am that kind of person, who often forgets someone’s birthday or name-day – to tell the truth I rarely remember such dates 🙂 So I have learnt to create cards in minutes 🙂 And today I would like to share my way for quick card 🙂
1. Cut 2 squares or rectangles – everything depends on the card base, you have. Mine is square. So I cut 2 squares – one about 0,5 inch smaller than the other one.
2. I took UmWowStudio Damask Mask
and applied embossing ink through stencil on the black paper (7 Dots Studio – Illumination line). Than I sprinkled embossing powder (two colors) and heat everything up.
3. I chose 2 floral chipboards (I love them!!!) from UmWowStudio – Flourishes 1
– one of them was covered with embossing powder and the other I left raw.
4. I took some golden threads and choose 2 flowers (Prima).
5. I adhered everything using hot glue gun for flowers. I have added some embellishments (crystals) and a sticker from 7 Dots Studio – Nature Walk collection. Et voila!! The card is ready!
Easy peasy, isn’t it? 🙂
Have a great day!
Here is list of UWS supplies, I used: